Mission & Vision
"To be the largest public hydropower company in Nepal."
- To harness hydropower potential of the country for the benefit of the people at large by optimally utilizing the untapped resources and creating synergy with the private sector.
- To ensure attractive and sustainable long term return to our shareholders through prudent and sound investment.
- To create a competitive working environment with long term career prospects to our employees whereby they will nurture a culture to learn, grow and put their best effort to the growth of the company.
- To maximize the public participation and empower them to have better living, and
- To make the communities in which we live, work and serve, better places to be.
We strive to maximize the involvement of public as shareholders ensuring them attractive and sustainable return.
We are committed to ensure management excellence through innovation and adoption of the best practices both in execution and operation of the projects to maximize the efficiency and quality of the service.
We are committed to provide our employees opportunities to learn and grow to achieve their full potential.
We believe in being accountable, conducting business ethically and transparently.
Corporate Social Responsibility:
We are committed to take social initiatives for the development of local areas in particular and the nation in general.
Quality Management Policy
We are committed to develop and generate electricity from hydropower projects satisfying our stakeholders through continual improvement in its technology, process, human resource management and complying the statutory & regulatory requirement.
Environmental Management Policy
We are committed to produce our products in an environment friendly and responsive manner by implementing, maintaining and continually improving our environmental management system.
To develop 500 MW hydropower projects in our portfolio by 2020.
To develop hydropower projects by optimally utilizing domestic and foreign resources through its subsidiary companies, and in alliance with public utilities and other prospective private hydropower developers.